At Noor Iranian Polyclinic, we use the most modern equipment, in accordance with the international standards; and accompanied by knowledge and experience, we take steps to provide the best and most effective medical and beauty services.
Our Iranian dermatologists specialize in treating diseases of skin, hair, nails, and areas containing mucous membrane (such as inside the mouth, nose, and eyes).
Noor Iranian Polyclinic, with its many years of valuable experience, is proud to offer the following services to our dear clients:
- Laser hair removal with the most advanced devices in the world
- Skin rejuvenation and prevention of premature aging
- Botox injections, mesotherapy, Hyaluronic Acid Gel, and Fat injections
- Facelift (hifu therapy) in one session with the most advanced devices in the world
- Eliminating facial and body wrinkle
- Brightening and clarifying the skin
- Removing dark circles around the eyes
- Skin peeling
- Providing all types of skin and beauty services
- Diagnosis and treatment of more than 2,000 skin and hair diseases (such as skin cancer, eczema, pimples, acne, nail infections, etc.)
- Helping improve the health, freshness, and beauty of skin, hair, and nails
- Counseling on various reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries
Skin is the largest organ in the body and reflects the general health of the body and acts as a barrier against the penetration of bacteria. Unfortunately, all people, including infants, children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly, have some form of skin problem.
How we deal with problems and skin diseases
The first step required will be detailed consultation with Iranian specialists in our polyclinic. At Noor Iranian Polyclinic, we perform this consultation systematically and in accordance with our own standards and with great care. Although this consultation is done in a few minutes, due to the observance of certain standards, the most basic problem or a large part of a person's skin problem is identified in the very first step. The second step will be the analysis of the person's skin because the correct diagnosis of the skin type leads to the correct diagnosis of the person's skin needs.
At Noor Iran Polyclinic, our emphasis is on patiently detailed and specialized counseling from Persian-speaking physicians, and this is because wrong skincare or treatment leads to worse results than the initial condition
What are the most common skin conditions?
- Skin Cancer
- Fungal lesions
- Acne (Most teens have some acne)
- Skin dermatitis
- Herpes simplex
- Housewife dermatitis (due to contact with detergent)
Signs to see a dermatologist:
1) Suspicious fleshy moles
The sudden appearance of a fleshy mole is probably the first and most important sign that you should pay attention to. If you see something like this anywhere on the body, know that you must go to a dermatologist to check the moles. Sometimes such cases are the first signs of certain skin diseases such as skin cancer, and the sooner it is diagnosed, the faster and easier it can be treated.
2) Wounds that have not healed for a long time
If you have a wound on your body that has lasted for weeks and has not yet healed, it is best to see a dermatologist. Wounds that do not heal are very important and sometimes are signs of dangerous skin diseases. So, it is better to take them very seriously. Consult a doctor if you have a wound that has not healed in a week or two.
3) Skin discoloration and increase
In addition to moles, any significant changes you see in the skin should be taken seriously. Sometimes the color of a part of your skin changes and this change stays on the skin for a long time. In fact, take any changes you notice in your skin, including a change in color or condition, seriously and see your doctor to examine them.
4) Excessive dryness of the skin
Dry skin can be caused by climate change, but it may be more important than a simple climate change. Excessive dryness of the skin can be a sign of a skin condition called psoriasis. In this case, this dryness can lead to redness and pain.
5) Significant changes in the nails
If you see any bulge, or discoloration in your nails or if they become brittle and dry, it's best to talk to your doctor about it. This can be a sign of a lack of vitamins, especially iron. The specialist you see can clearly identify what deficiencies in your body are causing these changes in your nails.
Please contact one of the following numbers to book for consultation and appointment:
+968 24698888 / +968 94692929