Dr. Seyyed Hassan Ghazizadeh Hashemi
The Founder of Noor: A Tireless Ophthalmologist
Dr Seyyed Hassan Ghazizadeh Hashemi, based on his valuable experience and accomplishments in the field of ophthalmology, established Noor Eye Hospital, the first private(non-governmental) eye hospital in Iran, in 2007 and since that time providing the best and superb clinical and para-clinical ophthalmic services and eye surgeries has become a priority in this ophthalmology center.
Shortly afterwards, because of the knowledge, skills and accountability of its medical, nursing and executive staff, Noor Eye Hospital became known as an outstanding ophthalmology center in Iran and also one of the most prestigious ophthalmology centers in the world too, and it was not possible except by the grace of God and the unrivalled management of Dr. Seyyed Hassan Hashemi.
The following is a part of the scientific and educational achievements of the founder of Noor Eye Hospital, Dr. Seyyed Hassan Ghazizadeh Hashemi:
• Professor of Ophthalmology, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran Academic Education
• Ophthalmology, MD, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran
• Fellowship of Cornea and Anterior Segment, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences Educational Achievements
• Top Examinee in Iranian Ophthalmology Board
• Certifying Exam (1989) Being within top 3% of MD Graduates (1985) Major Administrative and Executive Responsibilities
• Head and founder of Noor Eye hospital and clinics
• Head and founder of the research center of Noor Eye Hospital.
• Minister of the Health and Medical Education, Iran, 2013-2019
• General Secretary of the Iranian Society of Ophthalmology
• Head of the School of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Member of the Council of National Research Center for Medical Sciences Member of the editorial board of Middle East Journal of Ophthalmology
• Performing Descemet's Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSEK)
• Performing Automated Lamellar Therapeutic Keratoplasty (ALTK)
• Performing laser cataract surgery with a Phaco machine
• Implanting Artisan intra-ocular lenses
• Performing LASIK surgery
• Performing PRK surgery using an excimer laser
• Performing phototherapeutic keratectomy (PTK) for corneal opacities
• Performing Phacoemulsification (cataract surgery with a Phaco machine)
• •Performing sutureless cataract surgery
• Implanting different kinds of foldable intraocular lenses (IOLs) in cataract surgery
• Head of the cornea department of Farabi Eye Hospital, Iran
• Official ophthalmologist of the public prosecutor's office and Law Enforcement Force of Iran Medical Council
• Head of the ophthalmology department of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Founder and Head of the Board of directors of the Iranian Medical Laser Association
Dr. Reza Erfanian
Dr. Reza Erfanian Salim was born in 1971 in Iran. After completing his doctoral studies, he received his degree in ophthalmology and subspecialty in oculoplastic and strabismus orbit, tear duct from Shahid Beheshti University (One of the best universities in Iran) in 2010.
Dr. Reza Erfanian Salim started his professional activity in 2003 and joined Noor Eye Hospital in 2011.
Dr. Reza Erfanian Salim has performed more than …… plastic surgery services for eyelid plastic surgery, ptosis or drooping eyelids, lacrimal ducts, orbit and strabismus, and cataract surgery.
Dr. Azadeh Farahi
Dr. Azadeh Farahi was born in 1961 in Iran. After completing her doctoral studies, she received her degree in ophthalmology and subspecialty in oculoplastic, strabismus and orbit, tear ducts from Shahid Beheshti University (One of the best universities in Iran) in 1999. Dr. Azadeh Farahi started her professional activity in 1994, and in 2000, she joined Noor Eye Hospital.
Dr. Azadeh Farahi has performed more than …… plastic surgery services for eyelid plastic surgery, ptosis or drooping eyelids, tear ducts, orbit and strabismus, cataract surgery, and refractive errors.
Dr. Mehdi Behnia
Dr. Mehdi Behnia was born in 1971 in Iran. After completing his doctoral studies, he received his degree in ophthalmology and retina from Tehran University of Medical Sciences (The best university in Iran) in 2006. Dr. Mehdi Behnia started his professional activity in 2003, and in 2007 he joined Noor Eye Hospital.
Dr. Mehdi Behnia has performed more than …… retinal, vitreous, laser surgery services, cataracts, and refractive errors.
Dr. Masoud Naseripour
Dr. Masoud Naseripour was born in 1966 in Iran. After completing his doctoral, he received his degree in ophthalmology and a degree in vitreous and retinal surgery in 1995 from Iran University of Medical Sciences (One of the best universities in Iran). He also received his ocular oncology fellowship in 2001 from Wales Ophthalmology Hospital in Philadelphia, USA. Dr. Masoud Naseripour started his professional activity in 1993. After returning from the United States in 2001, he joined the Iran University of Medical Sciences and established the first eye oncology department in Iran at Rasoul Akram Hospital. He is currently a professor at this university. He joined Noor Eye Hospital in 2011.
Dr. Masoud Naseripour has performed more than 12000 retinal, vitreous, and laser surgery, eye tumor surgery and cataract.