Noor Ophthalmology Complex started its activity in 1993 by founding the first subspecialty eye clinic on Motahari Street, in Tehran, capital of Iran.
In Noor Eye Hospital experienced subspecialists of ophthalmology perform different kinds of eye examinations and treat patients. This ophthalmology center offers a full range of services from pretreatment diagnostic and basic eye examinations, imaging and optometric examinations to advanced eye surgeries such as corneal transplantation.
The prospect of Noor Ophthalmology Complex is to make it possible for all patients to benefit from its unique and efficient ophthalmic services, as close as possible to where they live, to avoid frequent long commutes.The establishment of Noor Eye Hospital on Esfandiar Street in 2007 was the continuation of the project that began in 1993 and was expanded in 2000 by the development of Excimer Clinic, located on Babak Bahrami Street. Noor Eye Hospital is the first private subspecialty eye hospital in Iran. It has facilities like referral system, subspecialty consultation services, knowledgeable and highly experienced team of ophthalmologists, modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, and in a beautiful and peaceful environment offers a full range of ophthalmology services to patients. Due to having the pioneering technology and cutting-edge scientific techniques, Noor Eye Hospital becomes the superior ophthalmology center in Iran and the Middle East.
Noor Eye Hospital is the first private hospital in Iran that offers all modern equipment, world-class technology and LASIK laser eye surgery and other refractive surgical procedures, and all extraocular and intraocular surgeries in an exclusive ophthalmic center.
Most Important Achievements of Noor Ophthalmology Complex
• Performing the first refractive surgery in Iran, using LASIK and Excimer Laser
• Performing the first Femto-LASIK surgery in Iran
• Performing the first laser surgery to treat corneal opacities
• Performing the highest number of refractive surgeries in Iran and in the Middle East
• Implanting intracorneal ring segments for the correction of myopia and keratoconus for the first time in Iran
• Performing the first surgery to correct hyperopia (far-sightedness) through applying conductive keratoplasty
• Implanting intraocular lenses to correct myopia (near-sightedness)
• Performing the first PHACO cataract surgery in Iran
• Performing the first Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery in Iran
• Establishing the first diabetes clinic in Iran, for monitoring eye conditions in patients with diabetes
• Performing modern surgical procedures of corneal transplantation
Special Services for International Patients (IPD Services)
In recent years, Noor Eye Hospital has provided therapeutic services for international patients. And now, considering the Act of Iran’s Ministry of Health on organizing international patients separately and allocating special services to them, Noor Eye Hospital has included the following in its plan:
1. Allocating a separate unit in the organizational chart under the supervision of the executive management of Noor Eye Hospital
2. Forming the IPD unit team
3. Appropriate environment on the 7th floor of Noor Eye Hospital building for international patients’ admission
4. Determining a well-trained staff, who is responsible for admission and discharge of international patients
5. Recording up- to- date information on the portal of the Treatment Deputy website
6. Other special IPD services include: Noor Eye Hospital bilingual guideline booklet, private parking, free transportation services for international patients on the day of surgery, free high speed Internet, delivering international patients’ medical records, and planning their postoperative follow-up visits
Medical, Clinical and Para-clinical Services
Operation Rooms of Noor Eye Hospital
Noor Eye Hospital has a collection of "LASIK (refractive errors correction)" and "intraocular” operating rooms. Both groups of operating rooms of Noor Eye Hospital are equipped with cutting- edge surgical technology to serve patients. In LASIK (refractive errors correction) operating rooms, LASEK surgery, Femto- LASIK surgery, UVX surgery (collagen cross linking), and SMILE surgery are performed. In intraocular operating rooms of Noor Eye Hospital, traditional cataract surgery, femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery, vitrectomy, glaucoma surgery, blepharoplasty, strabismus surgery, and other types of eye surgery are performed.
Specialty Clinics of Noor Eye Hospital
Keratoconus Clinic, Uveitis Clinic, Retina Clinic, Lens Clinic, Presbyopia Clinic, Orthoptic Clinic, Amblyopia Clinic, Dry Eyes Clinic
Specialty Para-Clinics of Noor Eye Hospital
Laser Clinic, Laser therapy Clinic, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and Eye Angiography Clinic, Pentacam Clinic, Perimetry Clinic, IOLMaster Clinic, Topography Clinic, ERG and Ophthalmic Electrophysiology, and various types of eye scans Clinics.
IPD Members of Noor Eye Hospital
Director of International Affairs: Jamal Shoheibi Nejadian
IPD Officer: Sara Aliani, +982182401645
Mina Momenipour, +989120994170
Farzaneh Vafajoo, +989912909843
Sarah Momenipour, +989120994170
Maryam Bozorgvar, +982182401645
Ophthalmologists: All specialists and subspecialists of Noor Eye Hospital
IPD Head Nurse: Ms. Ayoubi
IPD Practical Nurse: Ms. Hooshmand
How to Request an Appointment:
Via website: www.noorvisoin.com
Via email: email@example.com
Via phone number: +982182401645
Via WhatsApp: +989120994170, Ms. Mina Momenipour
Via Noor Eye Hospital call center: +982182400
Admission in person: you should go to the clinic of Noor Eye Hospital and book an appointment.
Appointment Scheduling Process for LASIK, PRK, Femto-LASIK and ReLEx SMILE Eye Surgery
- You should book an appointment via one of the mentioned ways.
- You are admitted to the hospital by the IPD staff.
-You should go to the cashier counter of the IPD and pay the hospital and surgery cost in "Dollars" or "Euros."
- You should undergo optometric and para-clinical examinations (diagnostic eye examinations before LASIK, PRK, Femto-LASIK or Femto-SMILE)
- Your ophthalmologist examines your eyes and prescribes the best refractive surgery for you.
- The IPD staff schedules an appointment for your surgery (LASIK, PRK, Femto-LASIK or Femto-SMILE.)
Guidelines for Refractive Surgery Candidates
First you should go to one of the cashier counters located on all floors of the clinic and on the ground floor of the hospital, along with the hospital interpreter to pay initial hospital costs. In order to facilitate your work, hospital and surgery costs can also be paid in “Dollars” or “Euros”. The first step of your treatment is to undergo optometric, para-clinical and imaging examinations. At this stage, you are referred to your ophthalmologist’ office along with your interpreter. After your ophthalmologist prescribes the best refractive surgery for you, you should go to the LASIK appointment booking department to book an appointment for the surgery and pay surgery cost. For more information about the hospital and surgery costs please click here.
"After scheduling an appointment for surgery, the hospital interpreter accompanies you during and after surgery and in the hospital pharmacy for taking your medications. In fact, the hospital interpreter accompanies you at all stages of your treatment and reminds you the time of your follow-up visits. This accompaniment will continue until the end of your treatment in Noor Eye Hospital."
Appointment Scheduling Process for Intraocular Surgeries Such as Cataract Surgery, etc.
- You should book an appointment via one of the mentioned ways.
-After admission, you should pay the hospital and surgery cost in "Dollars" or "Euros."
- You should undergo optometric and para-clinical examinations (diagnostic pre-operative eye examinations)
- Your ophthalmologist examines your eyes and prescribes the surgery.
- The IPD staff schedules an appointment for your surgery.
-You will be required to undergo a blood test and also a cardiac consultation before surgery.
Guidelines for Cataract or Other Intraocular Surgeries Candidates
After admission, you should go to one of the cashier counters, which are located on all floors of the clinic and on the ground floor of the hospital, along with the hospital interpreter, to pay initial hospital costs. In order to facilitate your work, hospital and surgery costs can also be paid in “Dollars” or “Euros”. For more information about the hospital costs, please click here. The first step of your treatment is to undergo optometric, paraclinical and imaging examinations. At this stage, you are referred to your ophthalmologist’ office along with your interpreter, and after receiving your surgery plan, you should go to the appointment booking department of intraocular surgeries to book an appointment for your surgery. Also hospital free transportation services on the day of surgery is arranged for you. After undergoing a blood test and also a cardiac consultation, you should go to one of the cashier counters, along with the interpreter and pay your surgery cost. Your interpreter accompanies you on the day of surgery until discharging and taking your medications and translates and reminds you your pharmacological instructions and post-operative advice.
If examinations show that you need an intraocular injection or eye laser surgery, an appointment for an intraocular injection or eye laser surgery will be scheduled and the hospital interpreter accompanies you on the surgery day to manage your financial affairs about the hospital costs as well as translate your ophthalmologist' advice and your pharmological instructions. It should be noted that your communication with the hospital interpreter will be continued after returning to your country, so that any of your eye problems can be followed up by your interpreter and resolved by your ophthalmologist’s guidance.