1. If you have a round face, eyeglass frames that are square or rectangular add balance to your round features.
2. If you have a heart shaped face, choose eyeglasses with low-set temples and also frames that are wider at the bottom. This will add width to the lower part of your face.
3. Round eyeglasses are suitable for square faces.
4. On triangular faces with wide jaw lines , cat eye frames glasses would look good.
5. However, if your face is oval , you are lucky because almost any frame design will suit you .